- July 2, 2016 – 25-year-old Taylor Anthony Mazzanati is arrested for beating a man outside the Fort Pierce Islamic Center in Fort Pierce, FL. The victim is left with broken teeth and possibly a broken jaw.
- July 3, 2016 – 16-year-old Ahmad Emrech is kicked in the face, stomped on, and left with a concussion as well as severe swelling, cuts, and bruises, after he is chased and thrown to the ground while leaving the Muslim Community Center in Brooklyn, NY. Another Muslim, also 16, is attacked when he rides by on his bike. The attackers were heard yelling, “You f____ing terrorist,” and “You Muslims are the cause of all the problems in the world.”
- July 4, 2016 – Realtors Fernando and Carlos Herboso are showing a Muslim military veteran and his wife a home in Frederick, MD, when the owner of the home yells out that, “We don’t want Muslims in our clubhouse. Take off that robe over your head!”
- July 5, 2016 – 21-year-old Gardenea Al Faham has a swastika and “ISIS” keyed into her car in Lynnwood, WA. Al Faham is an immigrant herself; her father was killed by terrorists in Iraq for helping the Americans.
- July 5, 2016 – In Palmdale, CA, Ahmed Muqadarati finds a swastika, “F__ Muzlim,” “USA,” and “Terroist (sic)” spray-painted on his truck, which also has its windows smashed in.
- July 7, 2016 – Around 4:30am, four gunshots are fired near the mosque run by the Islamic Community of Bryan-College Station in Texas. 7 bullets total are found, one of which smashed open the mosque’s door.
- July 8, 2016 – Democratic Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher of Boca Raton, FL, removes the Islamic Center of Boca Raton as a polling site after receiving anti-Muslim backlash from people citing the Orlando and Nice shootings.
- July 9, 2016 – Cartoonist Michael Ramirez draws a cartoon parodying the “March of Progress” – which depicts the evolution of humans from apes – with modern humans reverting back to a human prostrating in prayer with “ISIS” written on his back. The cartoon makes no differentiation between real Muslims and terrorists who simply claim to be Muslim. The Chicago Tribune, which originally published the drawing, removes it from its website.
- July 9, 2016 – Tennessee Republican State Senate candidate Rob McDow mails fliers with pictures of homes with ISIS flags on their front porches to potential voters suggesting that his primary opponent, Steve Dickerson, would be ok with “ISIS living next door to your family.” “Welcome,” in Arabic-style calligraphy, also appears on a welcome mat featured in the flier.
- July 9, 2016 – 3 white male protestors show up to an Eid festival in Anaheim, CA, screaming and holding signs that read “Islam is a religion of blood and murder.” They are eventually drowned out when the partygoers begin dancing and playing loud music to ignore them.
- July 9, 2016 – Omer Abed, the owner of Too Cute Beauty Supply and a halal grocery, as well as MD Rahman, the owner of another halal grocery in Fort Myers, FL, are harassed by a man who visits their stores and tells them and their families to leave “or others will act against him.” Rahman’s store also has its window broken.
- July 11, 2016 – Farad Afshar, of San Leandro, CA, posts a photo of his mother, who had been egged while at the local Walmart with his sister. Both women were wearing hijabs.
- July 13, 2016 – Following other instances of vandalism, a recycling bin outside the Islamic Center of Tucson, AZ, is lit on fire in the early morning.
- July 14, 2016 – Representative Peter King (R-NY) calls for the surveillance of Muslim communities on Fox News, saying “We have to forget about hurting people’s feelings … the fact is there are people out there who want to kill us. We have to be looking at the Muslim community. We have to be calling on them to make sure they cooperate and step forward…You’re not violating anybody’s civil rights. It’s just common sense.”
- July 14, 2016 – Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich says “Western civilization is in a war…We should frankly test every person here who is of a Muslim background, and if they believe in Sharia, they should be deported. Sharia is incompatible with Western civilization.”
- July 14, 2016 – 2 white men approached a man outside the Islamic Center of Bay Ridge in Brooklyn, NY, and yelled “What are you doing on my car, you motherf**ker?” and “a f**king Arab,” before flashing a knife and expandable baton before another witness intervened.
- July 14, 2016 – The Muslim Community Center of Kingston’s Masjid Al-Hoda in South Kingstown, RI, is vandalized with the words “Muhammad Prophet of Butchers” in red lettering. The building’s windows are also smashed.
- July 15, 2016 – Megyn Kelly’s guest on Fox News’s “The Kelly File,” hate group ACT! For America founder Brigitte Gabriel, claims that “1.6 billion Muslims who follow Sharia” are “not compatible with our Constitution.”
- July 17, 2016 – Phil Halvin of Florence, KY, is forced to admit that a viral story he’d posted about his son and his son’s friends seeing men carrying rifles and rocket-propelled grenades into the Northern Kentucky Islamic Center, is completely made up, after the sheriff’s department receives several phone calls and looks into the issue.
- July 18, 2016 – Muslim detainees in the Federal Detention Facility in Batavia, NY, are found to have been fed chicken out of the trash during Ramadan by the detention workers. Three contract workers are placed on administrative leave pending investigation by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement.
- July 18, 2016 – Former underwear model and actor Antonio Sabato Jr., after speaking at the Republican National Convention, tells ABC News that he still believes President Obama is actually a Muslim “on the other side…the Middle East, the bad side.”
- July 18, 2016 – Tennessee State Senator Bill Ketron’s guest at the RNC, Geerts Wilders – a notorious Islamophobe from the Dutch anti-Islam Freedom Party and a man who has repeatedly compared the Qur’an to Mein Kampf – claims at the convention that Europe is “imploding” from Muslim immigration. “We have no real leaders in the Western world anymore. We have appeasers. We have Chamberlains instead of Churchills ruling our countries…They allowed millions of Muslim immigrants to come from Islamic countries to our free Western societies.”
- July 18, 2016 – Michael Goodman, a member of the Easton, MA, Conservation Commission, posted a series of Islamophobic memes on his Facebook page. Several of them suggest that the U.S. must make “peace with Islam” just as it “made peace” with Japan: with the atomic bomb. In a followup interview, he said, “Absolutely, I stand by what I posted…When I say Islam, I mean radical Islam. When you say the word ‘Islam’ to Mike Goodman, it means terrorist. When you say ‘Muslim,’ it means a person. Islam is nothing but full of terrorists.”
- July 18, 2016 – A couple in Staten Island, NY, were alerted by their landlord, who found a note at their home saying “I’m going to kill you Muslim bitches…You’re ISIS. I’m coming for your baby.”
- July 19, 2016 – An Indian non-Muslim chef at the Curry Xpress restaurant in Omaha, NE, Suthahar Subburaj, is walking to the dumpster when a man approaches him, yelling, “ISIS motherf___r. Get out of my country,” and “Terrorist” before punching him, knocking him unconscious, leaving Subburaj with a bruised calf, cut lip, and fractured nose.
- July 19, 2016 – A delegate on the floor at the RNC can be heard yelling “No Islam!” before being silenced.
- July 21, 2016 – Roger Stone, an adviser to Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump tells New Zealanders, “I don’t know what your Muslim population is but I assume New Zealand is a wonderful place to live, so it’s only a matter of time before some Islamic extremist decides that it needs to be colonized.”
- July 23, 2016 – A couple enters a Gasoline Mart in Cedarhurst, NY, and begins yelling at a Muslim worker, cursing “Vulgar Muslims” and destroying property. The woman yelled to the man, “Kill him, kill him, kill him, kill him,” as the man threw merchandise at the worker’s head – all apparently because the store had run out of slushies.
- July 24, 2016 – A man calling himself Daniel Ryman calls the San Francisco CAIR office from a South Florida number to leave a hate-filled voicemail saying, “I was hoping you guys would answer the phone today and let me know where you’re going to attack in the United States next…I know that you guys are terrorists and that you support terrorists. You people are disgusting. I wish that you were not in the United States, and you don’t deserve to be here, either. I think we should ban all non-American Muslims from entering into the United States, and if it were up to me, I would ban all American Muslims as well. You people are terrorists, killers, awful female genital mutilation, anti-gay, anti-women, anti-whatever.”
- July 24, 2016 – In Pahrump, NV, 60-year-old Waqar Ahmed’s auto repair shop is vandalized with spray-paint reading “Foreiger (sic) go home,” “Lost Turban,” “Go Home Indian,” “Sand N_______,” and “I will kill you.” The suspect is someone who has harassed Ahmed in similar ways before.
- July 25, 2016 – A note reading “Muhammad Was A Rapist. F___ Islam” is found on the door of the Islamic Dawah Center in St. Paul, MN.
- July 26, 2016 – Nazia and Faisal Ali are preparing to fly home to Cincinnati, OH, from Paris when they are kicked off their Delta Airlines flight after a crew member complains that she feels unsafe because Faisal was “sweating,” and Nazia, a hijabi, was “on the phone,” while talking about Allah.
- July 28, 2016 – Former New York City mayor and national security adviser to Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, suggests at a speaking engagement in Philadelphia, PA, that the U.S. should electronically monitor everyone on the government’s terror watch list, which is known to be both faulty and prejudicial against Muslims.
- July 28, 2016 – In keeping with her lifestyle of Islamophobia, Ann Coulter calls Democratic National Convention Speaker Khizr Khan – father of Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in combat in Iraq – “an angry Muslim with a thick accent like Fareed Zacaria (sic).”
- July 29, 2016 – Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump suggests that DNC Speaker Khizr Khan’s wife, Ghazala Khan, who joined him on stage but did not speak, was not allowed to speak because of her faith. Mrs. Khan later released an emotional article explaining that she was overcome by grief and understandably could not bring herself to speak about her son’s death.
- July 31, 2016 – Roger Stone, an adviser to Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump tweets that DNC Speaker Khizr Khan – father of Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in combat in Iraq – is “more than an aggrieved father of a Muslim son- he’s Muslim Brotherhood agent helping Hillary.” He also links an article to anti-Muslim conspiracy theorist Walid Shoebat’s article about Khan being part of a “military conquest” of the United States, and that his sone was likely planning to attack his fellow American soldiers with a suicide bombing.
What a bunch of BULLSHIT. How many of these “hate crimes” are real??? They are probably FAKE – just like you guys did with Trump a few weeks ago. You FUCKING Muslims come to this country NOT wanting to assimilate and then force your BARBARIC 7th Century FUCKING SHIT-HOLE RELIGION on us. FUCK YOU. Go back to the MID-EAST SHIT-HOLE from whence you came!!! When you decide to become AMERICANS and believe in LGBT, women’s rights, LIBERALISM, and things WESTERN, then, maybe, – you might be welcome here. In the mean time FUCK YOU CUNT and STAY THE HELL OUT OF THE US!!!
Hi, I`m Christian like you may or may not be, and here is the deal. The only thing ” BARBARIC” or from the “7th Century” on this article is your comment. First of all the first amendment grants religious freedom, to all, not just people who practice your religion, whatever that might be. Just an FYI because you may not know this, Trump is against the LGBT community and women’s rights. So why would Muslims be attacking Trump if he has same belief as them. Just something to think about. Also the name of this website is Muslim Girl, so wouldn’t you think a website centering around women and girls be pro-women rights. Now if you want to talk about not be Pro-women’s rights lets talk about your use of the word “cunt”. If you were pro-women rights then you wouldn’t be using such rude and offensive language, to talk to women, and people in general. Just because you have the freedom of speech, it dose not mean you can be an asshole. I know it is easier to say what you think online because no one knows who you are, so you keep doing you. Yours Truly, A LGBT girl who is over your issues.
Jessie. I don’t know what to say, but you are a fool. A complete fool. When you have something intelligent to post, then get back to me – K?
YOU ARE AN IDIOT. You need to get SHARIA’D. HAVE THESE MUSLIM GOAT FUCKERS Stick their DICK in your ASS!!! LOL!!! LOSER!!!
Comments are closed.