What a bright time! It’s the right time! (If you didn’t sing that in your head, you’re lying!) Although I don’t celebrate any of the holidays, here are 12 reasons why I enjoy them anyways.
1. Maybe I’m biased, but they’re right around my birthday!
2. Snow, when it looks like an actual snow globe and not Boston, circa 2015.
3. The holiday lights, because it’s lit!
4. The activities! Ice skating, sledding, snowball fights… you name it!
5. The food! Hot chocolate, sugar cookies, gingerbread houses… the list goes on!
6. The fashion! When the weather gets colder, the clothes get cuter!
7. Holiday gift sets. The packaging looks cute and they’re on sale too!
8. The Holiday break from work or school. It’s the best time to catch up on sleep!
9. Plus, there’s more time for friends and family!
10. It’s the season of giving. Wrapping presents with cute packaging and giving them to people you care about? Yes, please!
11. It brings people together, whether it’s Christmas, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah. Then it’s followed by New Years Eve.
12. And finally, it’s the most wonderful time of the year! (If you didn’t sing that your head, you’re still lying!)
Do you enjoy the holidays too? Let me know in the comments below!
P.S. Happy Holidays from the MuslimGirl army!