We are introducing the ultimate Eid Ul Adha Gift Guide! We have compiled a list of gifts you can give friends and family.
- @mydeen_magazine compiles a monthly magazine with various activities for kids ages 3-12. It’s a great way to keep children busy this summer and educate them about Islamic morals and values.
- Get children into the habit of journaling by gifting them an Islamic journal from @towardsfaithkids. The journals help children connect with Islamic knowledge, nurture growth and encourage character building.
- Imagine giving a child their personalized prayer mat, one on which they look forward to praying on. @gousegifts personalizes prayer mats for children of all ages. They are available in a variety of colors.
- Colored Qurans have been the talk of the town. Gift your loved one a Quran in their favorite color for them to cherish forever. @lunas.essentials has introduced their “rainbow Quran collection” which is absolutely gorgeous.
- Have you heard of a vegan, plant-based oud? Well, @shimmeroud are the original creators. Their Pure ‘Oud’ is blended with Gold Shimmer, white musk & an abundance of sensual essential oils. This would make a perfect gift for mothers, spouses, or even friends.
- I think most of us are familiar with @nominal. Nominal jewelry is minimalistic but also representative of different cultures. Keep it simple and meaningful with nominal by gifting a loved one their favorite kind of jewelry.
- Streetwear is comfortable and fashionable. Who wouldn’t want to be comfortable and still be labeled as a fashion icon? @sabrtown has Muslim streetwear that every Muslim in your family will enjoy!
Eid is about spending time with your loved ones and being grateful for all the blessings that surround us. Make Eid a little extra by gifting a loved one a gift that is meaningful.