Know your facts and be prepared to cite sources when discussing this issue with your colleagues, peers, and college professors. We’ve collected some resources for reference when needed.
- A special report from The Bridge Initiative, A Georgetown University Research Project.
- Limitations on DHS Immigration Enforcement Actions at Sensitive Locations.
- A toolkit (44 pages) produced by the Immigrant Defense Project and the Center for Constitutional Rights. To download the full toolkit with extensive appendices (212 pages), go here.
- A collection of city and county policies to protect immigrants from discrimination and deportation. These are from the Immigrant Legal Resource Center, December 2016.
- National Immigrant Justice Center: www.immigrantjustice.org.
Good luck, and stay safe out there, insha’Allah.
Written by the Muslim Girl staff, with contributions by: Ahlam Abdelkader, Amani Hamed, Iman Abid, Halema Wali, Sara Abdi, Azmia Magane, Maysoon Khatib, Naaz Modan, Sepideah Mohsenian-Rahman, and Hasnaa Mokhtar.
Edited by: Maysoon Khatib, Naaz Modan, Azmia Magane, and Shanzay Farzan.