This is @FentyBeauty. Head to a @sephora #sephorainJCP or @harveynichols store to get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look! pic.twitter.com/rBE39k7c7t
— Rihanna (@rihanna) September 1, 2017
I usually don’t get hyped up about makeup at all, until I realized that I watched the teaser for Fenty Beauty about 10 times. Here’s why we’re excited for the launch of Rihanna’s makeup line:
Halima Aden is one of the faces of the brand — blink and you’ll miss our favorite hijabi supermodel slaying and changing the game! She also joins Duckie Thot, Slick Woods and other gorgeous models.
1. There are 40 shades of foundation! Forty! Four-zero!
Sept. 8.@fentybeauty is coming. pic.twitter.com/fbxLRqDGzE
— Rihanna (@rihanna) September 4, 2017
2. The highlight game is on point. We’ll be shining bright like diamonds.
3. It’s cruelty-free, as she joked on Instagram.
4. It’s more diverse than the entire beauty industry combined! Kim and Kylie might need to hide.
5. And finally…because it’s freaking Rihanna!
She can have my entire bank account.
Are you as excited for the release on Sept. 8th as I am? Let me know in the comments below!
This is an oxymoron:
“Halima Aden is one of the faces of the brand — blink and you’ll miss our favorite hijabi supermodel slaying and changing the game!”
If she can be missed in a blink, she is not changing the game.
Comments are closed.