Mother’s Day is coming up and if you’re still not sure what to get your mother this year, then no need to worry! If you ask many Muslim moms what they would like, they will respond with, “Nothing, honey, you are my gift.” But let’s be real, you should treat your mother on that day for her continuous sacrifices for you and your family.
Here are some unique gifts for your Muslim mother this Mother’s Day with different price ranges:
1. This cute Mother’s Day print with the famous hadith about mothers from Craft Souk.
2. This beautiful calligraphy cross body bag that says “Only from the heart can you touch the sky” from With A Spin.
3. This handmade Kissed Rose soap from The Olive Tree for your mother to smell even more beautiful than she already does.
4. This travel mug that says “mama” (mom in Arabic) from Mommyliciouscrafts.
5. This personalized name in Arabic on a bracelet for her.
6. This beautiful personalized keychain from Pins&Pearls.
What are some of your favorite Mother’s Day gifts?