1. “I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves. And I watch my daughters, two beautiful, intelligent Black young women playing with their dogs in on White House lawn.”
2. “When they go low, we go high!
3. “The hateful language they (Michelle’s daughters) hear from public figures on TV does not represent the true spirit of this country.”
4. “And when crisis hits, we don’t turn against each other. No, we listen to each other, we lean on each other, because we are always stronger together.”
5. “So, look, so don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this right now is the greatest country on earth!”
6. “In this election, we cannot sit back and hope that everything works out for the best. We cannot afford to be tired or frustrated or cynical. No, hear me. Between now and November, we need to do what we did eight years ago and four years ago.”