Are you tired of Islamophobes?
Don’t have time to be PC with Gossip Aunties?
Over it with the wallahbros?
And just want to be a badass revolutionary?
This post is for you:
Here are 12 gift ideas for the Muslim girls with no cares to give. This post features products from shops owned by Muslim women:
1. This tote bag from moosleemargh
It says what you really want to say when they come at you with that Go back to your country.
2. This T-shirt from The Pakistani Martha Stewart
3. A Custom Print from The Pakistani Martha Stewart
Order this design as a custom on her Etsy shop!
4. This tote bag from The Tote Gallery
For when you are tired of having to repeat again and again how you actually do have rights as a woman in Islam. Get it here.
5. This spoonful of sabr (patience) mug from Two Craftistas
For when you need a whole lot of patience with your caffeine. Get it here on the Two Craftistas’ Etsy shop!
6. This book: “Tehran Streetstyle”
It’s by our very own Hoda Katebi — written with the intent to reclaim her identity from all the negative connotations surrounding Iran and Iranian fashion. Buy it here and follow Hoda on Instagram here.
7. “A woman’s voice is a revolution” shirt from Watan Palestine
Buy it here! Also, cool side note — 10% of proceeds from all items will be donated to the Palestine charity and/or project of Watan’s choice.
8. This art print from EmanEffects
9. These anti-bigot buttons from Muslamb
They say, “I will do my best to mess up any bigot that messes with you.” Buy them on her Etsy shop here!
10. These “Hijabi hard at work” pencils from Muslamb
In case any one ever doubted you. Buy them here.
11. The #MuslimGirlBook, of course.
Can’t go wrong with educating yourself to keep on fighting that fight! Purchase on Amazon or any major booksellers here.
Go ahead, take on the world.