Influencers are making major waves on day 2 and 3 at NYFW, even with the cold, rainy weather. We’ve had both Halima Aden and up-and-comer Kadija Diawara take over the runways. It’s total #MGTakeOver and we are loving every moment of it!
Check out the rest of the highlights of our favorite hijabi looks from NYFW from days 2 and 3:
Influencers are making major waves on day 2 and 3 at NYFW, even with the cold, rainy weather.
1) Stop the presses, fashionistas!. Yesterday we spotted a hijab-clad beauty in Danielle Cathari’s collection for Adidas Originals. After further research we found out it was Kadija Diawara.
2) Kadija in all her glory
3) Queen Halima showing off her silky tresses-er, hijab.
4) Day 2 with Yasmeena!
5) Not your typical mirror selfie, hey Bella!
6) Oumayma El Boumeshouli photographed by @thestreetvibe
7) Pink on pink on pink
8) And then black on black on black
9) @sallyomo’s fur game is perf…
10) Just like Melanie El-Turk’s!
11) Where do we begin with @tk_wonder’s fab look?
12) Halima with E! News host Zuri Hall
13) Love love the earrings and turban look
14) @hautehijab had two stylish looks in one day…how?
15) Our favorite fashion duo
16) Backstage pass to Hana Tajima’s Uniqlo collection thanks to @lililand
17) @sallyomo taking some downtime after the shows
18) Stud muffin
19) C’est chic…Parisian chic
20) Bring that blanket out with you, no one’s judging.
21) Mademoiselle Meme x Gucci Gang
22) Two kinds of people on a cold day
23) Halima Aden backstage at Philip Plein!
24) Kadija Diawara on the runway for Chromat
25) Fashion’s hottest accessory: the Cheeto bag.
26) Marwa Atik- forever a gamechanger
27) Turned the roadway to a runway
28) Stone cold foxes @indoanisa and @marwaatik
29) Halima’s full look for Phillip Plein. We love an icon.
30) Girl gang.
31) Kadija Diawara walking for Pyer Moss- total showstopper.
32) Love! Love! Love!
33) Idk how we feel about this sunglass trend, but @mariaalia may be changing our minds.
34) When your popular friend puts you on her Snapchat story… Guhhh! Ahhhh-mazing!