So admit it, we all have Facebooks… Facebooks that we spend countless hours on even though it’s boring and nobody’s online and we should be studying. But, let’s face it, it’s addicting! So how about checking out some of our favorite inspiring, motivational, just-for-fun, or OMG-that’s-so-true Facebook pages?
- Hijab Tan Lines – it happens to the best of us.
- Oh no she di’int…Girl hold my Hijab!!! – an excellent reminder of how to handle your hijab when a situation reaches its boiling point! Haha!
- Hijab is a different definition of beauty ♥ – a great group of girls, and an especially welcoming, encouraging, and helpful group for new converts or girls thinking about committing to the hijab.
- Women Against the War on Hijab – with the recent headlines of Islamophobic policies being instated by prejudiced regimes, this is a great page to join to show solidarity and support for our sisters around the world.
- Im a Muslim & Im Proud! – really consistent and inspiring postings of Qur’an verses and Hadith, and a great Muslim community.
- Omar ibn al-Khattâb – a fan page for one of the greatest leaders of the Islamic Empire.
- Umar ibn AbdulAziz – fan page for one of the noblest leaders in history.
And of course, our favorite Facebook page, MuslimGirl.net!
Plus, here at MuslimGirl, we’re always defying stereotypes.. but, just for fun… the What Kind of Stereotypical Muslim Girl Are You? quiz!
Got anymore? Leave them in the comments!