#MuslimGirlProbs is our weekly link roundup of headlines, stories, events, and situations that make us want to rip our hijabs off.
Saw these headlines coming, didn’t you?
Week of 12/06/15:
- Why Franklin Graham says Donald Trump is right about stopping Muslim immigration: “Every Muslim that comes into this country has the potential to be radicalized — and they do their killing to honor their religion and Muhammad.” Bitch where??? [Washington Post]
- Video of California prison worker goes on hate rant after seeing Muslim group praying in park. She also attacks the men with an umbrella and throws coffee at them. Claiming they’re “brainwashed by satan and filled with hate.” Sooo what do you call someone that attacks others for their religion? #confused. [Daily News]
- BBC Catherine Tate Christmas Special causes outrage over upcoming ISIL Muslim Joke. Just another TV show portraying Muslim characters as terrorists. What’s new in the world? *Yawn.* [The Telegraph]
- In an interview with Don Lemon (you can already tell where this is going), Donald Trump said “I’m doing good for the Muslims.” He also said that the public agrees with him. Meanwhile, the CEO of Amazon suggested sending Trump to space. LOL hi Trump, we all think you suck, bye. [CNN]
- “I don’t want to be treated by someone in hijab” – patient refuses care from two Muslim doctors. Well screw you. Shout-out to all the badass Muslimah doctors out there! Ya’ll are needed and appreciated! <3 [Independent]